BuildMark Doors are designed for the new home construction market and offer lasting, durable performance while meeting your budget in both a traditional looking garage door design and a carriage house look.
Steel Two-Sided Door
With a durable, two-sided steel design and a layer of polyurethane insulation Buildmark STS residential garage doors deliver the perfect combination of durability, quiet operation, and energy-efficiency. Choose from our standard panel options in ranch, colonial or flush. Or, for a distinctive look on your home, choose the carriage house panel option.
- HARDWARE: Track formed from strong galvanized steel, paired with durable, long-wearing steel rollers ensures smooth, quiet operation.
- FINISHED INTERIOR: Buildmark STS features a steel interior backing for a finished appearance and added durability.
- THERMAL PROTECTION: A continuous thermal break prevents heat-loss by eliminating metal-to-metal contact between inside and outside door surfaces. An air seal blocks airflow between sections.
- WEATHERSEAL: A vinyl weather seal attached to a sturdy aluminum retainer helps keep out wind and rain.
- INSULATION: Our innovative process fills 100% of the door’s interior space. The energy-saving polyurethane core delivers an exceptional 12 R-Value and helps reduce noise.
- TAMPER-RESISTANT CABLE ATTACHMENT: The tamper-resistant counter-balance cable attachment cannot be released while the cable under tension, helping prevent injuries or accidents.
The black matte powder-coated straps and handles are designed to appear hand-forged, adding a historically-accurate dimensional quality to your door. Choose from handles and straps with Bean or Fleur-de-lis designs.
For more information please visit Raynor’s Website