The Raynor Centura adds instant curb appeal to any home. But appearance is only half the story. Superior engineering makes timeless Centura doors as dependable as they are stylish. Centura doors are available in 3 standard and 11 optional door designs.
- Insulation, through our innovative process, fills 100% of the door’s interior space. The energy-saving polyurethane core delivers an exceptional 13.08 R-value.
- Thermal protection, provided by a continuous thermal break, prevents heat loss and metal-to-metal contact between inside and outside surfaces.
- Finger protection is important to today’s homeowner. As your door closes, the exclusive Raynor Finger Protection System gently pushes fingers away from section joints.
- Door sections are constructed from hot-dipped galvanized steel and coated with a baked-on, fade-resistant polyester finish for maximum durability, rust-resistance and color retention.
- Rollers with steel wheels and ball bearings provide smooth, quiet operation
- Cable attachments prevent accidents and injuries. The tamper-resistant counterbalance cable attachment cannot be released while the cable is under tension.
- Hinges, made of high-quality steel, feature an attractive, low-profile design and are powder coated white to provide maximum protection against rust.
- Springs are designed to precisely match each door’s weight for proper balance and smooth operation.
- Vinyl weather seal along the bottom helps keep out wind and rain while an optional perimeter weather seal creates a seal along the exterior top and sides of the door.
- Track is adjustable so that the door always fits tightly against the door opening, preventing energy loss.
- Openers provide you with maximum security and convenience.
OPTIONAL DECORATIVE FACE HARDWARE
Add character to your door with attractive face hardware. The black matte powder coated straps and handles are designed to appear hand-forged, adding a historically-accurate dimensional quality to your door. Choose from handles and 18″ straps with Bean or Fluehr-de-lis designs.
For more information please visit Raynor’s Website