Raynor Decade – with flush-mounted stainless steel rivets, welded stile/rail construction, hot-dipped galvanized hardware and steel ball-bearing rollers – is built to work as great as it looks. Decade features tongue-and-groove meeting rail joints to seal out the elements. And the optional, environmentally safe, expanded polystyrene insulation increases energy efficiency. Choose the color that complements your home from a palette of five, then add your favorite panel design and window style to create a door that is uniquely yours.
Engineered to Last
Decade has heavy-Duty, hot-dipped, galvanized steel sections with epoxy primer and baked-on-polyester finish, which resists rust and guards against denting. To assure durable, long-lasting performance, Decade offers standard features, including:
- Galvanized Steel Track
- Steel wheel, ball bearing rollers
- Bottom weather seal to prevent weather infiltration
- Roll-formed, tongue-and-groove meeting rails
- Thick core of optional polystyrene insulation to help keep garage quieter and more comfortable.
2″ Thick Door Sections
- Baked-on finish
- Epoxy primer
- Galvanized layer
- High-strength steel
- Optional polystyrene insulation
For more information please visit Raynor’s Website