LA100 Linear DC
Residential duty DC motor provides exceptional starting torque and features soft start/stop operation. This promotes longer gate and operator life, as well as dependable performance. The LA100 is capable of operating gates up to 12 ft. long and weighing up to 250 pounds.
SAFETY, CONVENIENCE, FLEXIBILITY:
- Transformer run DC operator does not require an electrician (operator powered by plug-in transformer)
- Simple-to-set electronic limit system
- Built-in adjustable timer to close
- Primary/only operation
- LED diagnostics to speed installation
- Electronic limit adjustment
- ON-BOARD RADIO RECEIVER: Radio receiver with all LiftMaster Secuirty+ and Passport 315 MHz remote controls. Allows for one remote control to conveniently open the gate, garage door, or additional access points. One 3-button Security+ remote included.
- DC OPERATOR SYSTEM: Residential Duty transformer run DC motor provides exceptional starting torque and durability.
- SLOW START/STOP: Reduces the stress and shock to a gate system during starting and stopping. This promotes longer gate and operator life and quieter operation.
- INHERENT OBSTRUCTION SENSING: Internal obstruction sensing system can be manually adjusted. If the gate strikes an obstruction, a closing gate will reverse to open and an opening gate will stop.
- EXTERNAL OBSTRUCTION SENSING: Input connections are provided for the Protector System non contact safety reversing sensors (The Protector System sold separately)
- CONTROL INPUTS: Key Switch or Door Bell Button
- TIMER TO CLOSE: Adjustable timer can be set from 0 to 90 seconds in 15 second increments. The unit will automatically reset upon receiving any additional open commands
- LED INDICATOR: Diagnostic LED simplifies setup and troubleshooting
- ELECTRONIC LIMIT SYSTEM: Simple-to-set electronic limit system allows you to set your limits with just the push of a button.
- MANUAL RELEASE: Simple manual release allows the user to manually operate the gate easily and efficiently during a power outage.
Wireless gateball keypad with remote control and monitor. Provides easy access to guest by ringing base station in the house. Simple installation.
- Wireless keypad can be mounted anywhere outside for visitor access
- Base station with remote control can be placed in any convenient location in your home
- Base station provides audible notification of visitor
- Homeowner grants visitor access with a push of the remote control button
- Expandable number of base stations can be used
- Compatible with LiftMaster’ and Elite Gate operators with 315Mhz radio receiver
- Homeowner can also gain access by entering private 4 digit code in wireless keypad
- Temporary password option
WKP250LM – WKP5LM
Simple to install and simple to use, the new LiftMaster Wireless keypad offers the best the industry has to offer.
- Available in both 5 and 250 code configurations
- “One-Shot” Codes: Single-use codes for visitors
- Up to 1,000-foot range (typically 300′-700′)
- Operates for 2 years on (4) AA batteries
- UV hardened ABS Enclosure
- Pedestal or Surface Mount
- Invisible Lighting
The protector System safety sensors
Prevents the gate from closing onto people, pets or objects. Includes mounting brackets.
For more information please visit LiftMaster’s Website