LA400 Linear DC
Powerful 24VDC motor provides exceptional starting torque and features soft start/soft stop operation. This promotes longer gate and operator life, as well as dependable performance. The LA400 is capable of operating gates up to 16 ft. long and weighing up to 550 pounds.
SAFETY, CONVENIENCE, FLEXIBILITY:
- Low-voltage operator does not require an electrician and accommodates low-voltage wire run
- Battery-run system ensures full function during power outage
- Solar option
- Simple-to-set electronic limit system
- Easy-to-use inputs for loops, sensing devices and control devices
- Built-in fully adjustable timer to close
- Supports primary/secondary operation
- LED diagnostics to speed installation
- Electronic limit adjustment
- ON-BOARD RADIO RECEIVER: Radio receiver compatible with all LiftMaster Security+ and Passport 315Mhz remote controls. Allows for one remote control to conveniently open the gate and additional access points. Remote controls sold separately.
- DC OPERATOR SYSTEM: Powerful 24VDC motor provides exceptional starting torque and durability.
- BATTERY-RUN SYSTEM: Provides complete operation of the gate operator, including all DC control devices and sensing devices.
- SLOW START/STOP: Reduces the stress and shock to a gate system during starting and stopping. This promotes longer gate and operator life and quieter operation.
- INHERENT OBSTRUCTION SENSING: This Unit’s internal obstruction sensing system offers separate force adjustments for both the open and closed directions. If the gate strikes an obstruction, a closing gate will reverse to open and an opening gate will stop.
- EXTERNAL OBSTRUCTION SENSING: Input connections are provided for external contact and non-contact sensors, such as photo-eyes and edge devices.
- CONTROL INPUTS: Control inputs allow the connection of a full range of optional external devices like loop detectors, telephone entry systems, access control systems and radio receivers.
- BI-PART LATCH: Allows for swing gate designs where the wings overlap by letting one wing open before the other wing starts to open, or by letting one wing close before closing the other wing.
- TIMER TO CLOSE: Adjustable timer can be set from 0 to 120 seconds. The unit will allow automatically reset upon receiving any additional open commands.
- LED INDICATORS: Operator input, status and diagnostic LEDs simplify setup and troubleshooting.
- ELECTRONIC LIMIT SYSTEM: Simple-to-set electronic limit system allows you to set your limits with just the push of a button.
- KEYED MANUAL DISCONNECT: External system allows the user to manually operate the gate easily and efficiently during a power outage.
- SOLAR PANEL PACKAGE: Provides operation of the gate operator through the use of combined solar panel and battery system. In the event of a power outage or a significant number of overcast days, a fully charged external 12V battery system provides power to operate gate operator over an extended period of time. Package includes 12V 20W solar panel, 15 ft. of power cable, battery case, mounting post and hardware. A 12V maintenance-free battery is recommended (not supplied)
- MASTER/SECOND PACKAGE: The LA400 is available in a Master/Second package which includes a cable extension kit consisting of 40 ft. of direct burial wire, junction box, and connecting hardware. For use in applications where two gate operators are needed.
- ANTENNA PACKAGE: Allows you to put antenna in a more favorable position for optimal radio reception. 86LM Package includes antenna, 15 ft. cable and mounting hardware.
- PUSH TO OPEN OPTION: Optional “push to open” bracket allows the gate to swing out from the property.
For more information please visit LiftMaster’s Website