1/2 HP Belt Drive
For peace and quiet and peace of mind, you need the new Aviator garage door opener from Raynor. It’s powered by a 1/2 hp motor with a one piece solid belt drive rail, so it glides like a whisper. It comes complete with several safety features designed to protect you and your family. And our lifetime motor warranty means you can count on safe, quiet comings and goings for as long as you own your home.
- The Aviator Belt. Created for maximum performance and smooth operation, the belt glides through the drive sprocket with no metal-to-metal contact.
- Motor Vibration Isolation System. This breakthrough technology offers powerful, super-quiet operation that’s trouble-free, year after year.
- Smart Door Opener. This exclusive feature lets you electronically program security codes from the control panel or the powerhead easier and faster than ever before.
- Premium Multi-Function Control Panel. Opens/closes door and turns garage door opener lights on/off from inside garage. Locks out radio signals while you’re away. Includes an adjustable light timer and illuminated oversized push button.
- SoftGlo Multi-Function Control Panel. Even in a dark garage, it’s easy to find your way to our smartly design SoftGlo “lighted control. Turn opener lights on/off from inside garage. Locks out all remote control signals while you’re away.
- Safety Signal Keyless Entry. Opens and closes your door when you enter a 4-digit code. Enter a temporary code that allows guests and service people temporary access with a specific number of activations for a chosen length of time.
- Mini Safety Signal Remote Control. Convenient size to carry on key chain, in pocket or purse. Operates up to three garage doors and turns opener lights on and off.
SAFETY & SECURITY DEVICES
- PosiLock Security Systems. Once your garage door goes down, it’s securely locked so an intruder cannot gain access.
- Protector System Photo Eyes. Project invisible beam across the door opening. If any object breaks the light beam while closing, the door will stop and reverse direction to full open position.
For more information please visit Raynor’s Website