Prestige Vinyl Patio Doors
Prestige Vinyl Patio Doors are tested against the most stringent industry standards for air and water infiltration, wind-load resistance, ease of operation, forced entry and much more. This means you’ll have lower heating and air-conditioning costs, easier cleaning, low maintenance and increased comfort.
- Strong, multi-chamber profiles and 5-3/8″ frame depth offer greater thermal efficiency and increased sound abatement.
- Galvanized steel reinforced panels ensure rigidity and stable operation.
- The vent lock adds peace of mind when you want to leave the door open for ventilation yet keep would-be intruders out.
- Patented sliding system features four adjustable 1″ wheels per operating panel to ensure smooth, easy and quiet operation.
- Sill is reinforced with galvanized steel. Pair that with our patented water draining system, and it results in an efficient and durable base for our patio door.
- Fixed and mobile panel rails meet and interlock perfectly, making removal from the outside virtually impossible. Lower sill design provides safer entry & exit.
- Suspended by bail bearing rollers this top-hung heavy duty aluminum screen frame reduces binding, creating effortless operation.
- Spring-loaded latch system automatically engages upon closing. Latch also includes interior locking feature. Fiberglass screen is standard. Heavy-duty fiberglass or aluminum screen is optional.
8000 SERIES FEATURES
- ComforTech TLK triple glazed warm edge glazing system with high performance Low-E Krypton glass.
- Woodgrain interior
- Secondary ventilation lock
- Multi-point locking Bright Brass or Satin Nickel handleset with keylock
7000 SERIES FEATURES
ComforTech DLA warm edge glazing system with high performance Low-E Argon glass
Secondary ventilation lock
Multi-point locking color matched handleset on white and beige patio doors
For more information please visit ProVia’s Website