All wood parts which are produced from the finest quality kiln-dried solid fine grain western pine are treated with a wood preservative, and come factory ready for paint or stain. Also available in oak, cherry and mahogany, all hardwood parts are actual solid select stock, not thin veneers or laminates.
Double-Hung Model DR200 Replacement Windows
Both upper and lower sash lock in place when tilted in for safe easy cleaning or removal. The sash raise and lower effortlessly with the help of block and tackle balances which are used in all TrimLine double-hung windows. They never need adjusting and have been AAMA tested for 28,000 cycles without failure to ensure an equivalent of 104 years worth of smooth, quiet and effortless operation.
OPTIONS & FEATURES:
- 3-1/4″ replacement style jamb for sash pocket installation
- Custom manufactured exact to 1/8″ width and height
- Factory applied extension jambs available for wall thicknesses over 4-9/16″
- Optional Comfort Plus Low E insulating glass with Krypton/Argon gas (standard with Eclipse)
- Maintenance-free clad master frame is of heavy .060″ extruded aluminum
- Sash are of solid 6/4 stain grade western pine (standard) kiln dried & treated with a wood preservative
- Optional hardwood interiors in oak, mahogany and cherry
- Choice of jambliner in white or beige color
- Grille options (See TrimLine’s Website)
- Block & tackle balances never need adjusting for years of smooth, quiet & effortless operation
- Dual locks on all units over 28″ wide
- E-Z Tilt sash with locking pivot shoe for safe easy cleaning & sash removal
- Double weatherstripping for low air infiltration
- White, bronze, earthtone or beige exterior cladding finish; custom exterior clad colors available
- Interior is of stain grade solid western pine available primed or unfinished and can be painted or stained
- Standard almond color hardware; white, bronze or polished brass optional
- Standard with heavy extruded aluminum sliding half screen with integral lift rail and 18×16 charcoal fiberglass screen mesh; optional full screen and wire screen mesh also available
- Oriel/Cottage style in any proportion sash size
- Matching picture window (DPW200/300) for combination set-ups
- Brickmoulding/Panning options available (see TrimLine’s website)
- All double-hung units available with optional foam wrap frame for an extra weather tight installation. Foam wrap standard with Ultra-Fit Sash Replacement system
- Tempered, bronze, grey and green tinted glass and 30 decorative art glass options
- Laminated glass for security and safety as well as sound control to keep more of the noise outside
- NFRC & Energy Star certification
- The insulating qualities of wood provides a positive thermal break and can be painted or stained while the weather resistant aluminum clad exterior provides years of maintenance-free durability.
- E-Z tilt release latches are available in standard almond color or in a choice of white, bronze or polished brass finishes matching both the sash locks and lift handles.
- Standard sliding half screen with heavy extruded aluminum frame for longer life includes an integral lift rail and positive bug seal. Optional full screen for maximum top/bottom ventilation also available. Both screen systems standard with 18×16 charcoal fiberglass screen mesh. Wire screen mesh also available.
- Maintenance free exterior cladding finishes are available in standard white, bronze earthtone or beige or can be custom ordered in a choice of virtually unlimited colors.
- Installed from the inside the series DR200 comes completely assembled. The unit fits into the 3-1/4″ sash pocket of the existing window frame so there is no mess involved with a complete window removal and original trim, paint or wallpaper are not disturbed. Custom made exactly to the 1/8″ in both width and height the DR200 is also available with an optional foam wrapped frame for an extra weather tight installation.
- 3-1/4″ tall bottom sash rails are used on all TrimLine double-hung windows to more closely replicate the look and feel of older wood windows.
- Flat In-glass Aluminum: Maintenance-free 5/8″ between the glass flat aluminum muntin in matching exterior cladding color. Also available in diamond lite patterns.
- Sculptured In-glass Aluminum: Maintenance-free 3/4″ between the glass sculptured aluminum muntin in matching exterior cladding color. Available in divided lite patterns.
- Wood Removable: Wooden removable interior grille available in 5/8″ or 7/8″ width.
- Combo Wood-Aluminum: Wooden interior grille available in removable or permanently applied 5/8″ width which overlays a maintenance-free Flat In-Glass Aluminum muntin in matching exterior cladding color.
- Simulated Divided Lite: An authentic “putty glaze” look is achieved with the simulated divided lite (SDL) grille package in either 5/8″ or 7/8″ widths. The standard SDL system includes permanently applied exterior aluminum muntins with the choice of removable or permanently applied wooden interior grilles. Also available with optional in-glass bronze spacer bar.
For more information please visit TrimLine’s Website